Friday, April 27, 2012

I am so very proud of you!

This morning, I want to share with you another of Kennan McGrath’s songs. It is called "Lullaby"; according to Kennan, it was written both as a lullaby for children, but also as a love song, for watching over our adult "babies" in love. It is a very sweet song.

I made this video and added the lyrics. I dedicate the video to my precious child, who will always be my baby… As you begin your independent walk with our Lord, Jesus Christ. I pray that He will always shine upon you and keep you on the right path. That you will always remember how precious you are; a beautiful rose in a world full of thorns. That you will never feel lonely or sad, worthless or abused, as you make your way through this hard road, until you reach the door. That you will always know that Jesus Christ is waiting for you at the door, and that when He sees you, He’s going to run toward you and hug you with a big bear hug, and let you through the door, where you will be forever and ever happy and at peace!

And I pray that you will always know that despite my imperfections and shortcomings, I love you completely and wholly from the very depths of my soul.

I am so very proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment