Monday, April 16, 2012

Hello, and welcome to my blog. This is my first entry, so please, be kind… J

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am a bride of the Lord Jesus Christ. I was purified by His shed innocent blood, which was shed on the Cross for the remission of my sins. I was born again from the Holy Spirit when I professed my faith and my devotion to the Lord Jesus Christ, and was baptized in His precious Name above all names. My new birth allowed the Holy Spirit to come and dwell in my heart, and help me understand God’s intricate ways.


As a bride of the Lord Jesus Christ, I am ensured eternal life in God’s glorious Presence forever, for eternity, in utter and ultimate bliss.


Why do I say I am a bride of Jesus? Because it is written in the 2nd Epistle to the Corinthians 11:2:


“…For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ”.


Every promise in the Bible, every message conveyed within it is directed personally at each and every one of us. It is our choice to accept it, and it is granted. It sounds absurd and conceited, but it isn’t. if you look carefully and closely you too will see how Jesus Christ, Son of God, God Himself is walking next to each person that you see around you, in the street, in the shops, at work and everywhere, trying to talk to them, to call them home. Each and every one of us is the creation in the eyes of the Creator. Don’t forget that, ever! You are a child of God, and His love for you is the perfect parental love.


I have a name, indeed, but it matters not, as I am every Christian believer. Also, my message is not my own, I am merely a simple messenger. The message came to me exactly because I surrendered and died to myself, to be born again as a vessel of the Holy Spirit. What need have I for an ego, if the Master of all creation is willing to fill in the position?


I do however want to tell you how it happened, as a testimony to glorify the name of our Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, and to testify that I myself have seen  that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that the words spoken in the Bible are true.


How did it happen? It started as a sad story, which followed a wonderful story, and turned into a beautiful story. But let us not run ahead…


No comments:

Post a Comment