Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Shut up and praise God!

About two years ago, I heard a message from Jesus. He told me that hard times were coming, and then he said to me, when they do, shut up and praise!

Today, I reflected on those words again, and really saw something. Let me share it with you:

But let us take a few steps back for a moment, quite a few years ago… One morning, I heard Jesus, again, just giving me a message, no further ado, telling me to go to Jerusalem with him… I was living about an hour and a half away at the time… So I got on the bus, and went to Jerusalem. I booked a room for the night and went for a walk in the Old City, along the Via Dolorosa. Jesus showed me many things on that trip, but the relevant one I want to talk about was about Worship. He explained to me how when we worship God, we are standing within the purpose of creation. This is the reason for which the universe was created – to praise God!

Praise God!


Today I understood the meaning better. I thought of the rough patch I was coming out of, and considered the times I walked better in victory. I saw the difference immediately.

I listen to praise music all the time; also to psalms, just in the background... But the times I walked more victoriously are the times I walked humming a worship song. I’m certain of that!

While we praise God, we are literally walking in alignment with the purpose of creation. Creation craves to be aligned with its purpose, and bows down to the will of God. It is very powerful – to be walking around; in a dark and cynical world, which destroys creation without blinking twice; but yet being above all that, In another realm… Where pain and death and sin have been swallowed up forever…

You get so much positive feedback from creation when you walk around in harmony, just humming a tune, praising your God with every breath that you have.

Try it; I really do recommend it!

Stay blessed, and stay tuned,

No comments:

Post a Comment