Saturday, June 16, 2012

Glory To The King

Glory To The King 
Hillsong



Lord,my heart cries out
Glory to the King
My greatest love in life
I hand You everything
Glory,glory
I hear the angels sing.

Open my ears
Let me hear Your voice
To know that sweet sound
Oh my soul rejoice
Glory,glory
I hear the angels sing

You're the Father to the fatherless
The answer to my dreams
I see you crowned in righteousness
We cry glory to the King
Comforter to the lonely
The lifter of my head
I see You veiled in majesty
We cry glory,glory
We cry glory to the King


There is nothing better to do in life than praise our glorious King. There is nowhere better to be than in his holy presence.

Time is running out, and the presence of darkness, as foretold for the last days is permeating.

Praise is your line of defence. Please, don't ever stop praising, even in your darkest hour!


P.S. Please help support our ministry by liking us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment