Thursday, June 7, 2012

Crown of thorns into glory

Yesterday I had a vision. It came from something inside of me. This something was not God exactly, it was something else. It was my own timeless knowledge.

Let me explain.

I am saved by my faith in Jesus. I will spend eternity with him in a glorious place – the Kingdom of Heaven; a place where: …the Lord God will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth. (Isaiah 25:8); a place beyond time – where past present and future have no meaning…

Eternity is a place where time does not exist. It is a place within God, who is everywhere, all the time.

Because I am saved and am destined to spend eternity in the Kingdom of Heaven, I am, in fact, already there.

Because I am saved – I already belong to the eternity…
Because I belong to the eternity – I am already part of it.

There is something inside me which knows eternity and the glory of God therein.

Last night, that part within me which knows eternity showed me a vision.

In that vision I saw a crown of thorns. The crown started spinning and suddenly, it was lying on the head of Jesus. Blood was running down his face. Suddenly there was big commotion; sounds and images were moving very rapidly, accompanied by an incredible sensation of wellbeing; and the crown of thorns became a beautiful crown of a king. Light was shining everywhere, and the warmth within me was the sweetest sensation I’ve ever experienced. I knew that victory was a reality, not a dream – for me, as well as for creation. It was so amazing and glorious!

I wanted to illustrate a little of my vision, using my computer’s limited means; so here is a slight reflection of how the crown of thorns changed into glory.


Crown of thorns into glory
Eternity is a magnificent place. If you follow Jesus, you will get there. You will never be sad again, forever, but will spend eternity in bliss with Jesus Christ right there with you. Stay strong, and keep your head up! Tell others about Jesus, and you will walk in victory, all the way to the gates of Heaven.
Stay blessed, and stay tuned,

No comments:

Post a Comment