Friday, June 1, 2012

A sad realization

It just struck me. If I am in hibernation so I can describe to you the process of letting Jesus heal me, I must then go through this process myself again… Oh no… It means I must sink back into that place of pain where I was before, and let it flood me, to the point where it hurts so much, cripples so much that I simply can’t take it anymore and just give up and surrender to the purifying, healing, refilling love of God…

I can feel them already, sneaking on me… The painful memories… The injustices… The horrible things people said and did… For no reason, just out of cruelty or indifference…

lonely and sad

How can people be so blind to the basic needs of their fellow human beings? How can they treat each other so insensitively? It seems that knowing each other’s weaknesses doesn’t inspire a desire to complement or assist, but to take advantage of or to ridicule somehow…  Even those who would be expected to behave in a less destructive manner, like those who are connected to NGOs and Christian ministries, are all about personal gain, from head to toe.

I have seen so much destruction in my life, of good things, things which I produced with hard and diligent labor that were deliberately destroyed, simply for the sake of destruction.

The pain for the things which I have lost… the faces of the people who are responsible for the loss… their snide remarks… It’s hurting me!

I am going to sign off now, and go and spend some time talking to Jesus about all this!

Stay blessed, and stay tuned…

No comments:

Post a Comment