Monday, May 14, 2012

A praise report - Sweet out of the strong!

Dedicated to all Prayer Warriors

I am a follower of Jesus. I make a living translating Christian literature into Hebrew, and providing many services to people who want to witness to the Jewish people. I work very hard, and charge very little. I am a servant, not a master… I prefer to work for God, and not for the world!

Recently, I opened a Facebook account. The sole purpose of the account was to be a channel for God, and for His salvation message. I wanted to share my faith with the world through this account; I also wanted to have fellowship with other followers of Jesus, to pray together, share praise reports and worries, encourage each other, and maybe even make new connections with people, like me, who dedicate their lives to spreading the Gospel; who use the talents that God has given them for that purpose, and live a respectable life, providing for their family, and for the needy, with the blessings received through their labor for the Kingdom.

Now, I must confess that I opened the Facebook account using the alias, Alpha Omega; the same name I use for this blog, which I’m sure you have all understood, was not my real name…

I have a personal Facebook account, and some of you do know me by name… However, the reason I couldn’t use my real name to spread the message of salvation is very simple. I come from a Jewish family. Most of my family members are religious Jews. I became a follower of Christ years ago; and when it became known to some family members, the news spread like wild fire, and I became a taboo… For many years I had lost contact with my family members, and only recently, through the grace of God, have renewed my relationship with some of them, in the Facebook platform.

They know my beliefs; I don’t hide them… But I’m also being wise, and know that if I started to preach the Messiahship of Jesus on the same platform we use to make tentative steps back towards each other, they will walk away very quickly…

So, I decided to open a new user, and call it Alpha Omega, which is the name of the ministry. I started to socialize and make new friends. The people I met were all lovely Christians, which made me so happy and excited! I opened a prayer group, because I wanted a place for Christians to share everything in private, and not be afraid to post prayer requests; and I invited some of my new friends.

In the morning, I discovered that many people joined the group overnight. I was thrilled! I looked at all the wonderful brothers and sisters that came to pray and have fellowship with me, and wanted to invite them to become my friends… I guess I got a little overexcited, because the next thing I received was a message from Facebook, saying that my account was temporarily disabled… I was very upset! I thought to myself that I have lost two months of hard labor, which I invested in maintaining this blog, my YouTube channel ,and my Facebook timeline and page; working day and night, and putting my whole self to create a good platform for my ministry… What a terrible loss!

I declared authority over the situation, but nothing… 48 hours, is what they said… That’s how long it takes to re-enable the account… It smelled suspiciously like Satan’s scheming…

I got on my knees and prayed for help… And I got an answer…

“Why don’t you turn this evil into good, and have victory over Satan?” the Holy Spirit asked me… “What was today’s blog entry supposed to be about?”

“Well,” I pondered, “I started to talk about the persecuted church, and I wanted to post a prayer for them…”

“In this case,” continued the Holy Spirit, “before, you had fifty people on your Facebook platform, but now, you have nearly 200 prayer warriors who can stand with you and pray on behalf of the persecuted church… Imagine how powerful this prayer can be…”

And I understood…

out of the strong came something sweet


So before I post a prayer for the persecuted church, and share it with all of you, beloved prayer partners; I wanted to share this praise report with you, and praise His holy name!

Dear Heavenly Father;
how wondrous are your perfect ways, and how mysterious…
You are the Lord of this creation, and above it all.
There is nothing, and no one who can stop your plan from unfolding!

Thank you for teaching us to trust in You;
thank you, that today we can say,
Blessed are you Adonai, our God, King of the universe,
who brings forth sweet out of the strong!

We love you with all our heart, mind, might and soul!

We praise your Holy Name, Yahowah, in Jesus’s name, amen!
Feel free to post comments and join my praise and worship…
I'll be back soon :)

2 comments:

  1. HalleluYAH!!! What great things Adonai has done and is doing!!! You Beka are a great blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete