Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm bad; God can never love me... Can He?

For all of us who feel that they have made too many mistakes in life, and went too far away from God to return:

I wanted you to know that there is no such thing - too far from God to return. God made a way for all of us to come to Him, through the gift of His Son, Jesus Christ - Yeshua The Messiah.

Jesus died for all of us, for all of our sins. It doesn't matter how big or small your sin is, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 1 John 1:9

God's love is greater and more powerful than all our sins put together... There is nothing in the universe which can alter God's love for you! 

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39

I wanted to share this song with you, by Don Francisco. I think this song says it all, and in a beautiful way. Listen to it, and take it to heart. God wants you to come back home to Him - Your eternal, loving Father. Don't hesitate, and call upon Him today!




I Don't Care Where You've Been Sleeping / Don Francisco

I loved you long before the time your eyes first saw the day

And everything I've done has been to help you on the way

But you took all that you wanted then at last you took your leave,

And traded off a Kingdom for the lies that you believed



And although you've shosen darkness with its miseries and fears

Although you've gone so far from Me and wated all those years

Even though my nam's been spattered by the mire in which you lie

I'd take you back this instant if you'd turn to Me and cry.



I don't care where you've been sleeping, I don't who's made your bed

I've already gave My life to set you free;

There's no sin you could imagine that is stronger than my love,

And it's all yours if you'll come home again to Me.



When you come back to your senses and you see who's been to blame,

Remember all the good things that were yours with just My name;

Then don't waste another thought before you change the way you're bound

I'll be running out to meet you if you'll only turn around



I don't care where you've been sleeping, I don't who's made your bed

I've already gave My life to set you free;

There's no sin you could imagine that is stronger than my love,

And it's all yours if you'll come home again to Me.


Good night, my friends, and stay blessed. God loves you, and always will!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete