Wednesday, May 23, 2012

An apology...


When you serve Yeshua - Jesus, and do the tasks of a disciple, your time becomes an important asset. Your whole day must be used wisely, in order to fulfill all your obligations, without wasting time. For us, as humans, who get caught up in timewasting activities, sometimes out of our control, it is very hard to maintain a fully utilized schedule. We have worldly duties, in addition to our Godly ones, which we sometimes wish we hadn't.

Especially when you are a vital part of a ministry, working tirelessly to bring the Gospel of Jesus to the Jewish people, in a wide field that lacks courageous workers willing to work in such hostile environment… You are under constant attack by the forces that try to hinder the spread of God’s word. You really do need the full amour of God to keep going…

I want to share my experiences with you, and tell you all about my daily walk with the Lord Jesus Christ, but as much as I would love to be able to sit and record all that happens every day, it is sometimes just physically impossible to do it… I am merely a human, the work is plenty, the workers are few, and the obstacles – many…

So forgive me if I neglect you sometimes. It is never my intention. You are always on my mind, and in my prayers.

I wanted to share with you an image, which was created by an Israel young lady, who was recently baptized. It is her interpretation of John 3:16:

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son. John 3:16


For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Stay blessed and stay tuned…


P.S. Don't forget to visit out chapel!

No comments:

Post a Comment