Sunday, August 26, 2012

I will be still and know You are God

I must confess; I'm going through a very difficult period of persecution. I find it very hard even to keep this blog. But I will not surrender! I know I have shared this song with you before, but I'm going to share it again... It is so very encouraging for me, and I hope it is too for you...
 
 
Hide me now
Under Your wings
Cover me
Within Your mighty hand

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father you are King over the flood
I will be still and know You are God

Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In quietness and trust

When the oceans rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are king over the flood
I will be still and know You are God
 
Stay blessed, in these troubled times, and stay tuned; because hope is right here, in Jesus Christ alone... Although you may be suffering, as I do, fail not; for Jesus is near... Listen to his footsteps... He is coming for you soon; and when he does, you will know pain no more...
 
 
 
BTW, if you wish to support my ministry, please get in touch. I'm not very good at raising funds; so feel free to suggest... God bless you! Humbly, me.


No comments:

Post a Comment