Friday, August 31, 2012

An Apology

Writing a book is not what I thought it would be. I thought you begin in the beginning, and write your way to the end, but it is not so; it is rather like assembling a jigsaw puzzle. You get to a point, and suddely remember things that happened earlier. I have added a lot stuff to my first chapter. I realized that I couldn't share with you bits every day, if I keep adding...
 
I didn't post anything yesterday, even though I promised I would, as I didn't know what to do. Please forgive a broken promise. I really meant to keep it.
 
Also, my mind is absorbed in the book I am writing, and so I decided I needed to take o few days off, just to write. I prmise to share it with you as soon as I stop adding :)
 
Forgive me!
 
Stay blessed, and stay tuned,
 
Alpha Omega

No comments:

Post a Comment